Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Milestones






    Happy Wednesday!!!  As you know, Wednesdays are the beginning of a new challenge over at Stampotique Originals, and this weeks hostess is  Kathi and here is what she had to say "21, 25, 50, 60th Birthday or Anniversary -- It's time to celebrate! Let's see a project that celebrates those sometimes scary milestones of life!"     I have been itching to use Kate Crane's new Foxy stamp, and I thought it was perfect for this weeks milestone challenge.  As you can see, I created a 1st birthday card, but this stamp would have also worked for almost any age.  I would love for you to join us for this weeks challenge.  Have a great day!
   


3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely card you have made, Kristen !
Corrie x

Sue said...

I love your card Kristen, Foxy looks fab! xx

Claudine said...

What a wonderful card, the colors are fabulous and go so well together.